UnboxEd Family Edition is made up of 120 cards; 60 Question Cards and 60 Answer Cards.
The cards are divided into 5 categories and each category has a colour theme. The categories are: STIs, Contraception, Consent, Male & Female Anatomy and General, with 24 cards in each category (12 question cards & 12 answer cards).
The game can be played by 4 to 8 persons and participants of the game must play in two separate teams.
To play the game,
- The Question Cards and the Answer Cards are separated and stacked up differently
- One player from ‘Team A’ selects one question from the deck of Question Cards and reads it out for the other team.
- ‘Team B’ deliberates briefly and picks an answer from the Answer Cards
- If their answer is correct, they get 10 points; if it’s incorrect they get no point (Answers can be confirmed by checking that the numbers on the Question & Answer Cards are a match. EG. C101).
- Team B repeats the same process and the game continues till all the cards are exhausted.
- The team with the highest points total at the end of the game wins.